Register online NOW for the 2018 NCICIE Annual Training Conference
- Current NCICIE Members: Please remember to renew your membership BEFORE registering for the conference.
- Law Enforcement & Fire Service personnel: There is no need to renew your membership UNLESS your contact information has changed.
- To register for the conference and pay online, please click HERE and select the appropriate button at the bottom of the page.
- *ALL Law Enforcement & Fire Service personnel should select the “Public Safety” button to register for the conference.
- The Hawthorne Inn & Conference Center will host our 2018 NCICIE Annual Training Conference. Room rates: $89.00 single or double (includes 1 free breakfast buffet each day). For room reservations, please click HERE and select the “Reserve Online” button, enter you check-in/check-out dates, and use Group Code 26Q0DB to view available rooms. You may also call 877-777-3099 to reserve a room if preferred.
- Nominations for Investigator of the Year from the Public Sector and Investigator of the Year from the Insurance Industry must be submitted by February 15, 2018. Please click HERE to complete the online nomination form. You will be prompted to enter your name, email address, the name of the person you wish to nominate, and a short narrative explaining why this person should receive the award.
- Please click HERE to download a PDF version our Conference Registration Form.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance during the conference, please contact Conference Chairman Brent Stevens at (704) 975-4634 or email email@example.com